This handbook for students explains how to go about doing a school project on a range of topics.
Ideal for Years 4-9
- The book speaks directly to the student doing the project.
- Friendly text and illustrations encourage students, ‘holding their hands’ while they make their way through the process.
- Explains the perfect project pathway: choosing, focusing, finding, noting, sorting and collecting, doing, acknowledging, sharing.
- Specific guidance on how to approach various topics, eg: a project about a person, about a place, about an animal, about an object, about a plant, about an excursion, and so on.
- Includes ideas and suggestions for presentation, such as posters, mini-books, dioramas, mobiles, talks, plays … and many more.